Get a Complete Understanding of Outbound CallingThis document will discuss the significant factors carriers consider regarding the nature of outbound traffic. We will look at the challenges posed by different types of traffic, telecom-related challenges within the carrier networks, and how to optimize your ability to deliver high-quality calls with high completion rates.
You will learn:
- The 4 KPIs carriers use to measure the quality of outbound calls
- What “good” and “bad” traffic means
- The 3 common issues when making outbound calls on carriers not designed for Contact Center traffic
- How can NobelBiz provide a high call completion rate for all types of traffic?
- The NobelBiz Voice Carrier Network Design