Customer expectations are higher than they have ever been and call centers are increasingly concerned with their ability to adapt to changing conditions. That’s where CCaaS – Contact Center as a Service comes in.
Indeed, the flexibility of CCaaS technologies allows businesses to readily adapt to the demands and operations of the industry. As it will deliver excellent customer experience and achieve remarkable agent productivity regardless of the type of business or service provided.
In this article, find out: How Cloud-Based Contact Center Solutions – CCaaS increase flexibility and agent productivity?
Why CCaaS flexibility is so important for call centers?
CCaaS solutions have grown in popularity in recent years for various reasons. To begin, most businesses are abandoning the call center paradigm in favor of contact centers. Because they offer an omnichannel approach to communication, they allow call center agents to switch between communication channels according to clients’ preferences.
Second, and most crucially, running a call center is often difficult and costly, and CCaaS solutions remove most of that complexity, providing businesses with unparalleled capabilities such as:
Cloud-based Contact Center Solutions Support New Digital Channels
Customers’ favorite means of communication is the phone, but it should not be their only choice. Customer engagement in call centers has expanded beyond the phone with the introduction of digital communication channels in the contact center sector (Facebook, Twitter, webchat, etc.).
Using a CCaaS solution to provide omnichannel communication is handy for your consumers and is also advantageous for your agents. They will be able to handle consumer requests more effectively by using the customer’s preferred method of communication. As a result, your agents will be able to keep up with consumer demands across all channels.
A CCaaS solution greatly simplifies the omnichannel aspect with:
- Real-time dashboards that can assist agents in determining which channels consumers are utilizing.
- Reports can be created to track performance across all of these channels.
Access to the whole history of past discussions is provided by CCaaS systems, guaranteeing that the agent receives a tailored and thorough answer to the customer’s request. This greatly simplifies client satisfaction.
Key information (activity, location, prior purchases, outstanding bank balances, and so on) is displayed at a glance to handle any customer concerns as fast as possible and to further enhance and personalize the customer experience.
Choosing a contact center cloud platform gives your organization flexibility and security. CCaaS Solutions also allow cost reduction, peak activity management, and ensuring that the contact center can expand to match the demands and dynamics of the business.
Customers submit their requests via the communication channel of their choosing, which is subsequently visible to agents in a single area, independent of the channel selected by the consumer. A contextual toolbar helps you control interactions. Regarding the type of interaction monitored, any actions are conceivable, such as sending a confirmation or notice through e-mail, SMS, or any other communication channel.
The CCaaS solution is seamless for both agents (who benefit from a collection of automated tools on a single dashboard) and customers, who receive prompt and tailored responses.
Scalable Call Center Operations On The Fly
Contact centers may adjust to better meet the demands of their clients thanks to CCaaS solutions. Because they are all hosted in the cloud, these solutions make it simple to form remote or multi-location teams and quickly set up a virtual call center.
It goes without saying that remote work is here to stay. Companies have little option but to adapt to telecommuting demands, whether they stem from medical issues or a simple desire for employee comfort. Thankfully, many company executives have recognized this and are well aware of their employees’ desires.
Every agent in a CCaaS-powered contact center, regardless of location, may reply to inquiries in real-time through their PC or laptop. This adaptability increases satisfaction for both the agents who are trusted and given the proper tools and the clients who receive an optimum service at all times.
NobelBiz Omni+: A scalable, flexible, and reliable CCaaS Solution
For the last 20 years, we’ve specialized in building contact success stories that last, with an emphasis on stability, reliability, and one of the most proactive support teams in the entire call center niche. When it comes to cloud contact center systems, there are a lot of options out there. But NobelBiz Omni+ is different.
As opposed to many of our competitors, we own our telecom network. Of course, this translates into better cost-per-minute rates, better coverage, and faster resolutions when it comes to downtimes or any other infrastructure-related issue. As a matter of fact, NobelBiz scores one of the highest First Call Resolutions in the entire industry.
NobelBiz OMNI+ can be successfully installed on the cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid environment. The 100% web-based infrastructure requires no hardware or software management and maintenance. This means that remote work is now as easy as logging in to the OMNI+ browser-based platform. Everything you need for a fully functioning contact center is an internet connection and a headset.
Dedicated Client Architectures
Compared to other CCaaS solutions on the market that are using multi-tenant environments, NobelBiz OMNI+ uses dedicated client architectures for all of our customers. This provides our clients with full control over their data and integration requirements.
Premium 24/7/365 support with no extra cost
Departing from the old way of client support, we adopted the client advocate model. Every Contact Center that we power has a dedicated representative that is constantly checking in to see if everything is running at an optimal pace.
3 ways Cloud Contact Center Solutions Benefit Agents and increase productivity
Easier access to customer data
While communicating with a client, a CCaaS solution allows your agents to check their purchase or request history. Having access to the customer’s particular account information makes it simpler for your agents to answer personal queries and advise consumers on the best option.
Your agents have the ability to give rapid answers to your consumers or prospects since you have immediate access to all data and history.
Business Tools Integrations
Through native connectors or a well-documented API, CCaaS solutions should be able to readily integrate with your business tools (for most call centers, that means the CRM).
In fact, integrating multiple interfaces into one will make it easier for your agents to utilize your CCaaS and will allow you to automatically record crucial information for customer satisfaction, such as calls or interactions made. Your teams will appreciate the time saved, which increases metrics such as Average Handling Time, Contact Rate, and Average Waiting time.
Coaching tools for new call center agents
Coaching and training tools provided by CCaaS solutions may make all the difference in getting new team members up to speed and continuing to expand your contact center employees. Features such as double listening, whispering, and call recording are critical to giving your callers an exceptional experience.
Agent productivity tools offered by cloud contact center solutions:
Of course, not all CCaaS solutions are the same! Before deciding on a CCaaS solution, it’s a good idea to examine the available features and what is included in the subscription. Each service provider offers a unique set of features. However, some of the most essential productivity tools in CCaaS include:
IVR – interactive voice response
In practice, an IVR automates your switchboard, ensuring that incoming calls are processed without the need for human participation. The system’s design unleashes replies suited to the caller’s demands based on their selections. If the customer’s problem necessitates a tailored response, the information is sent to the most relevant/skilled agent who will respond.
Automatic Call Distribution – ACD
It is critical for a business not to lose calls. As a result, it is critical to meet callers in the best possible setting as soon as possible.
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) keeps track of your agents’ abilities and classifies incoming calls. This approach routes calls to the extension (teams, agents, etc.) that best fits the caller’s expectations. This tool effectively handles incoming calls and queues by directing calls to the most skilled agents.
In a call center, the supervisor’s position is critical. On the real-time dashboard, you can view the calls that are currently in process, who is waiting in line to speak with an agent, the status of your agents, and so on. It displays the current state of your call center at a glance.
You may even monitor (listen or whisper to an agent during a call) and intervene in these conversations, enhancing your resolution rate!
Ready to take your agent productivity to the next level? Discover NobelBiz Omni+
- Omnichannel Blending: Accommodate virtually any communication channel: Voice Calls, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram, SMS, Email, Live Chat, Webchat, Voicemail, and many more to come! All are unified in a single, easy-to-use desktop application.
- Beyond IVR: Our new and upgraded Dynamic Business Router (DBR) can now intelligently and precisely recognize incoming interactions and redirect them – based on skill labels and dispositions – to the right person in your organization through voice, WhatsApp, email, Twitter, Telegram, or any other channel you might use. NobelBiz OMNI+ ensures that your routing, queues, and distribution are all in sync using our DBR. Internal tasks can even be prioritized above incoming channels. Supervisors and administrators may prioritize omnichannel interactions depending on what is essential to them and their customers.
- Report engine: Administrators and supervisors will always have access to the conversation history with a given user. But NobelBiz OMNI+ takes things a bit further by offering a wide variety of real-time and historical statistical data points. These can be generated, filtered, and personalized by specific KPIs and data sets to radically improve your reporting capabilities.
- Unified Dashboard: Running separate campaigns across numerous channels is one thing; developing and coordinating all of these efforts from a single dashboard is quite another. The NobelBiz OMNI+ campaign setup procedure is as simple as dragging and dropping.
- Click2Call: a browser plugin that converts any text phone number on a website into a dialable number. No more copying and pasting and toggling between browsers and tabs! Click2Call by NobelBiz improves agent time management and productivity!
HOW TO measure CALL CENTER agent productivity after implementing a cloud contact center solution?
Data and performance analysis are crucial for call centers to continually improve. A CCaaS solution should be able to offer crucial metrics and indicators from your contact center in real-time, allowing you to drive your team’s activity and adjust to the situation at any time. This information is important to the success of a contact center. Here are some of the most important KPIs for inbound and outbound call centers:
- First Call Resolution: The FCR is often measured as a percentage and indicates a call center’s success rate in responding to and resolving customer support requests on the first call. In general, this rating is used to assess both customer happiness and the support team’s performance.
- Call Abandonment Rate: The call abandonment rate (CAR) is the percentage of callers that hang up before or while speaking with an agent. This indicator demonstrates the efficacy of your agent’s on-hold procedures and ability to maintain a conversation.
- NPS Score: The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a metric used to assess the proclivity and likelihood of a brand, product, or service being recommended by its consumers. It is a simple formula that allows you to assess a customer’s loyalty at any given time and track the progress of the customer/brand relationship.
Your business is only as good as your customers think it is.
And in a world of infinite choices, customers are more informed than ever before. They know when they’re being treated well, and they know when they’re being taken advantage of.
Your company’s reputation is on the line every time you interact with a customer. If you want to keep growing your business, then you need to make sure that every single touchpoint with your customers is seamless and delightful.
That’s where NobelBiz comes in. We’re the leading innovator in the Contact Center Technology industry, and we’ve grown to serve Contact Centers globally providing World-Class Voice Services and Cloud Contact Center Omnichannel solutions.
We’re also the only call center-focused telecom carrier in the industry; we’re dead-set on empowering contact center conversations all day, everyday. We turn isolated costly call centers into profit generating companies in all industries.
When you’re ready to take your contact center to the next level, NobelBiz is ready for you!