In this webinar you will learn:
1. Virtual training: challenges, what we`ve learned from the transition and how to improve the training process.
2. IT problems and solutions: the role of the technical infrastructure and how can it influence the overall center performance and bottom line.
3. Is there such a thing as company culture? Of course there is, but how does it translate to the virtual context to boost agent engagement. Find out what are Mike’s proffered methods.
4. What is the role of coaching: the fundamental role of agent coaching for improving the agent experience, general satisfaction and attrition.
5. The HR dilemma and agent turnover: How to deal with an overflowing workforce market and how to prevent agents from leaving the center.
6. Omnichannel and agent experience: There is a strong connection between the quality of virtual platform you deploy and the agent experience. This also has a strong correlation with the overall center performance and business opportunities.
7. Predictions: what the future holds for the contact center industry. Are we going back to the brick and mortar model or are we taking a more crisis-proof approach and go all in with virtual? Mike believes that the answer lies somewhere in between, predicting the rise of the hybrid contact center.