In this webinar you will learn:
1. Who needs to worry about STIR/SHAKEN? Who are the key players in the telecom industry that need to take action to see STIR/SHAKEN implemented in a timely manner?
2. Who needs to comply with what? From service providers to call originators and call centers, the implementation of STIR/SHAKEN needs to be will take a joint effort.
3. What compliance really means for Call Centers? Let’s define what compliant means when we talk about STIR/SHAKEN and how can a call center manager make sure he is up to date with all the legal requirements.
4. STIR/SHAKEN Impact on Call Center KPIs. We will discuss the way in which the various KPIs might change with the enforcement of STIR/SHAKEN the impact this might have on a business level.
5. Levels of Attestation from a Call Center perspective. We’ve all heard about the infamous A, B and C STIR/SHAKEN levels of attestation. We will learn what are the requirements for all of them, what are the consequences of having one over the others and what you need to do for level A.
6. Addressing Misconceptions. There are a couple of critical misunderstandings that we need to clarify, if we want to have a clear view of STIR/SHAKEN and its impact on call centers.
7. What are Delegate Certificates and how do they work? We will get just a little bit technical when addressing the delegate certificates because they will have crucial role in regulating call traffic for call centers.