Want a FREE PASS to 2019 PACE Atlanta?
NobelBiz® is providing those that submit a meeting request form to discuss our Contact Center Solutions at the 2019 PACE Atlanta event a FREE pass. Just click the link below and complete to complete the form and one of our Registered & Trusted Caller ID Management Advisors will reach out to you.
*Limited time offer and only available while supplies last*
2019 PACE Atlanta Event Info
You won’t want to miss out on this educational event that will provide you invaluable information on the latest trends in call blocking and labeling that are reducing your contact rates today.
PACE Summit Atlanta
Thursday, February 28, 2019
Industry Panel Discussion
Visibility, Control, and Regulation over Communications with Consumers
Regulatory Factors Impacting Contact Center Operations:
- The experience of the consumer
- The experience of the call originator
- How contact centers can operate more effectively in this changing landscape
Coming Regulations and Proposed Legislation:
- STIR/SHAKEN and the TRACED Act: how these initiatives will impact call delivery
- What’s happening on the hill: new developments from the FTC & FCC
- How to prepare your organization for industry implementation of new legislation
This interactive panel discussion will be moderated by NobelBiz®, featuring a team of industry leaders including:
Ashish Bisaria of Alorica
Ted Fortezzo of NobelBiz®
Rebekah Johnson of Numeracle™
Session will take place from 3:00-4:00 PM at the Emory Conference Center Hotel in Atlanta, GA